Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Crazy Day, Today, Huh??!

The day started off strange for me, not being with you guys, but it seemed you were ALL being amazing staying focused on your jobs for literacy.  I continue to be impressed...and get a little sadder each day thinking that our time will be coming to an end before too long.  I am so happy with how well everyone respects each others' learning.

HUGE THANK YOU to Mrs. Bodermann who makes it so easy on all of us whenEVER we need her!  What an amazing role model we have in our room, everyday:)!!

The meeting I was at in the morning and the one I was at all afternoon was FANTASTIC!   It was about using technology, apps and more resources for us to use!  I have so many ideas running through my head, that I had write them down or I'd forget them!  I'll share more about these cool findings as the year goes on.

Career Day also seemed to go over quite smoothly.  I have some pictures from it as well.  I'll share a few of them tomorrow, put them on the blog later or tweet them out, ok?  You'll need to put a note on your Twitter # on the board, though....You know how easily I'll forget:)

Ok.. so now for blog  proof...
I'll your blog checking responsibility....IF you write a short 4 lined poem (of ANY style) about this topic:

When I Grow Up....

(Here's my example)

I think I want to be
something that makes me happy and challenges my brain.
It could be just about anything
as long as I do what I'm passionate about.

(see... I just went with any form/style I wanted as long as it was 4 lines long:)

I can't wait to see/hear them in the morning:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...