Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Monday, April 14, 2014

Germ Bug Hit Isaiah:(

Hey, 5B,
Here I thought I was the one getting sick.  Well, Isaiah is miserable and has a fever.  The poor little guy just moans and cries saying his head hurts, throat hurts and can barely stand up:(

So... with THAT knowledge.... you should probably make the prediction that I will NOT be in school tomorrow with you guys...sniff, sniff, tear... Sorry...

BUT we have a REALLY goofy schedule with music program practice in the afternoon.  Anyone who mentors at the 12:45 - 1:10 can still go, but you can't any longer than that.

AND I'll be Skyping in around 10:00 a.m. to explain the last set of book clubs for the year!  See, even when I'm supposed to be home with my own sick baby, I can't stay away from you guys!

I don't know who is subbing for me, but I do know how amazed every sub we've had has said that you are.  So, please continue to show 5B's superb reputation.  And keep in mind the conversations we've had about both "thinking" before acting and trustworthiness and iPads, ok?

I'll know you checked the blog tonight if you simply send me a message on this TodaysMeet Link.  I most likely won't be at the program tomorrow night either:(  SO SAD.....  I'll see you all tomorrow around 10:00 a.m., ok?  Ms. Klenke will come in to set up her Skype so I can call in.  Show all of the adults how well Skyping works for our class!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...