Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Happy April Fool's Day to ALL of My 5B Babies! (mama, mama)

I definitely enjoyed celebrating this day of "foolishness" with 5B because of all of the funny phrases they shared!  It was quite a blast!  Be sure to share your phrase about armpits, smelling, Barney songs, girls drooling, pink tutus, etc. with your families!  I'm sure they'll enjoy watching/hearing/seeing you perform!

A BIG reminder about a BONE quiz this week...
HINT...
HINT....
HINT...
HINT....
HINT.....

Also, great job Skyping and leading our session with Connecticut in Room 11 today.  You guys are naturals and seem so comfortable having conversations through video.  That's very mature!

Don't Forget MARCH

Finally.... the last news that I'll share isn't even my news... It's news about one of our 5B family members... It seems this is the year that our classmates and families are finding reasons they need to move away from our district:(  One of your classmates had some sad news to share after you all left today.  He gave me a note from his parents about their plans.  Read the note below, and sadly (sniff, sniff) I'll know you checked the blog, if you go up to that student in the morning, and give him a friendly, caring pat on the back to help him deal with this big change:(  I'm tearing up as I write this...

Why do our 5B Babies leave???  Sorry they are sideways... I couldn't get them to rotate for some reason...  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...