Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Not Our Best Day.....

Yikes... is the word that comes to mind after today.  It's been gradually getting more and more serious, and today just did us in.

This is what most students looked like (or should have felt) after realizing how many ways they let our 5B Family down today...


Whoa, Baby... Off task, blurting, untrustworthy, distracting, slow-moving, chatting in line, interrupting... and I have to say, the worst one I saw was during our science experiment today.  It almost made me cry (again...not like I did during Pink and Say).  It had to do with picking partners.  I saw the way 1 group treated a classmate when choosing partners.  I was surprised and disappointed to know we have 5B family members who would make one of their own feel so unwelcome. I'm feeling pretty down about how this week as gone.  This definitely isn't the class that I have bragged all year about and to the rest of teachers.

So...you said your farewells and set your "evil twin" to outers pace, right?  Please lock the doors, and don't let him or her back in your life.  He or she is not being helpful, caring and in any way a positive influence on our 5B Family, ok?
Now, let's have a.....fresh, new start on Thursday to show what 5B is really made of ...and remember... as Hunter loves for me to remind you.... You are AMAZING... (now, just act that way!)


I'll know you checked the blog... if you watch this quick video.  Your proof will be to share ALOUD what part of it you liked best.  We will watch again after you share your favorite saying or phrase or advice that you got from it.  Click to watch here.  Oh, and you may recognize one of the people in the video from earlier this year!


Have a good night...so we can have a FABULOUS DAY tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...