Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Polar Plunge Madness in 5th Grade!

Well, it seems there's a lot more going on in 5th grade than what happens in the classroom:)  I'm so proud of so many students that have had the courage and spontaneous attitude to help out for a cause that is important to them - "Taking a Plunge" in honor of those who are battling cancer of some sort.  Thanks to Trystin's mom (Rhonda), click on this link to see some brave 5th graders (and 1 6th grader) who recently took the "plunge!"

(Ah, man... I tried and tried to attach it, but because it was a shared to me on Google Drive, I can't share it out to others: since I'm not the "owner".(  Rhonda, if you can send it by email, I'll share it with our 5B Blog followers and audience:)

Wait...well, I tried something, but I'm not sure that it will work.  If so, super!  If not...sorry...  I can show it in class on Thursday morning as well!




Here's the "Something Special" place to click.  I won't say anything about it.  Just click on the link to see what I was talking about at the end of the day today!
The way I'll REALLY know you checked the blog is down below in a difficult-to-read-color.  Highlight over it to see what you're supposed to do for PROOF!  Yep, making you work hard at this, aren't I?  Heheheheee!
I'll know you checked the blog if you let me know how many Cadet Pride Bucks you have at this point.  Go to the TodaysMeet Link (WAY DOWN BELOW......KEEEPING GOING ALL of the WAY DOWN.....) to let me know.  Don't get fooled... It will look like the blog is done...but just keep going down:)  Sneaky...sneaky....Sorenson:)  


Have a great night!  Don't forget these items for Thursday:
1)  The note about whether you are bring your OWN lunch for our St. Paul field trip or you would rather have the SCHOOL sack lunch?  I'm missing 3 students!  Maybe a fine can be paid for those who haven't returned it yet....

2)  If you/your family is fine with you having a single serving, healthy snack for our whole 5th grade activity for Thursday to wrap up the immigration unit, that would be great.  It is COMPLETELY optional.





See you in the morning!  















TodaysMeet Link Here....









No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...