Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Dreary Sunday... Anybody Agree?

Happy Sunday, 5B...
This gray sky and rainy weather has made me feel sooo tired that I even took a nap!  I never do that!  I think I need to get to the fitness center and wake up.  

This picture below is what I want the weather to look like now and for the rest of the year!!!  (Especially because you are ALL in it:)
You guys are the coolest!  It's going to be an emotional end of the
year for me!  It's going to fly by sooooooo quickly!  You make everything
AWESOME!!!
This week will be a short BUT VERY BUSY week.  Think about everything going on this week!
Monday:  
Finish up all Immigration projects! 
Bone Quiz (retakes if want)
Tuesday:  
Goofy Schedule - Book Club Choices Announced for Last Book Club Groups of Year
NO GROUP BAND!!  (Still lessons if you have them that MORNING, NOT afternoon)
Music Program Practice in afternoon and Program at 7:00 at HS, be there at 6:40 dressed to impress:)
Wednesday:  
Goofy Schedule -  GROUP BAND TODAY  
Start Unit Assessment for Literacy
Muscle Quiz!
Thursday:  Goofy Schedule - Finish Unit Assessment for Literacy
Share Thinglinks
Guidance Class
Special Group Activity in afternoon with all 5th grade to celebrate immigration unit
Friday:  NO SCHOOL!  Happy Spring Break... but YES, there IS school on Monday, April 21

I'll know you checked the blog if....  You watch this short clip of Isaiah re-enacting a part from a movie. He did this all on his own, so when I realized what he was doing, I HAD to share it with you guys!  Kids are so stinking cute!!!  Prove you checked the blog and watched this by taking a guess what movie this scene is from.  Whisper it to me when you come in on Monday morning:)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...