Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

5B TEAMS Taking OFF!


Hats off to the Pride Knights, Mr. Pinky Fluffy Pants, the Pink Polk-a-Dotted Underwear and the Cadet Wolves!  I see team members showing pride and doing activities together quite a bit this week.  I've seen many positive behaviors, which means POINTS, Baby!  And yes, there have been some white (-15 points) tickets handed out, but hey, not a problem.  Just be sure you help each other out, encourage each other, be positive with each other, and show your Cadet Pride.  All team members will need to work together to make your team a SUCCESS!  

In general, I've seen an improvement in more self-control.  Hey, that Pep Talk you give the class worked!  Those are my 5B Rock Stars (neneneneneneneeeer)!

Since I missed the blog last night, I wanted to be sure to share out the Veteran's Day Tribute video that 5B and 5D created.  The images chosen, flag poses and the videos were so amazing that I wanted you to see it and share it with this your family.  Visit the link below to see it and show it off!

I'll know you checked the blog if you come in and grab a piece of white paper.  Do your best to make a paper snowflake by folding your paper and cutting it.  KEEP working on it as we do attendance so that the band kids won't be late!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...