Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

HUGE EVENT TOMORROW!!!!!!

I'm not even going to keep it a surprise because I'M SOOOO PUMPED!!!  I've been keeping this a secret since last week, and it's been tearing me up inside to NOT share it with you.  I had to get a bunch of things rearranged to make it happen...

So, do you want to know what it is?  Ok.. just a minute, I'll tell you some changes in the schedule first!

One big change is that P.E. most likely will be shortened tomorrow.  I know, that is a bummer.  I agree.  We have to shorten P.E. so we can eat lunch earlier - like at 11:40!  Yep, eating with the youngins'.  This only applies to 5B as far as I know.  Ok, so now is your mind turning?  Should I tell you now what the big event is?  Ok.. it's...  well, wait, just wait for a few more explanations!

So, we JUST had parents and families in last Friday to celebrate Book-It and the enjoyment of reading, right?  That should be all year round, not just during the Book-It months.  So, I was looking for some other ways to CONNECT (fist bump x2) with others about their love of reading.  I happen to find someone who thinks reading is important and inspirational.  So inspirational that he's willing to share his inspirations with us.  At noon (12:00 on Thursday, Nov. 6 - yep tomorrow), we will be watching a LIVE webcast with a well-known singer, actor and judge from the NBC show, "The Voice".  He's extremely talented, LOVES to share his feelings about reading and is GOING TO SING LIVE FOR US!!! Ahhh!!!!  I'm going a bit coo-coo over this!

Now, is it about time to find out?  Have I made you wait long enough?  Should I stop typing and just tell you already?!!!

Ok..  I'll know you checked the blog if you click on the link below to see WHO we are rearranging our morning schedule for!  Then tomorrow, when you come in I want you to find me a picture of the is singer/actor/judge on your iPad.  DON'T let anyone else see it. Come show it to me secretly, and I'll say "YAH, BABY!:

Click HERE!!  AHHH!! I'm SOOO EXCITED!!!
(Oh, and yes, we are signed up... you don't need to sign up for anything...Done!)

Other reminders:
Band Tomorrow
NaNoWriMo - be sure to work on that crazy amazing challenge you took on!
Chip Shoppe Pick Up Thursday - 3:00 - 6:00 p.m.
Conference Sign Up - online (remind your family please:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...