Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Thursday, November 13, 2014

We SURVIVED a DAY WITHOUT INTERNET!

Woo-Hoo! The Internet is back!

This is how some kids felt today when the announcement was made that the Internet was down...


I'm guessing many of you are feeling relieved and excited about life being back to normal:)  
Yes, I agree!  But we did make it through quite smoothly!

Reminders:
1.  Social Studies Homework:  Vocabulary Review Sheet!  Let's see responsibility!  

2.  FAMILY TURKEY PROJECT DUE FRIDAY! The ones that have come in are SO GREAT!  You are all so creative!  Thanks to family members who have helped out!

I'll know you checked the blog if you check out that Make-a-Flake website that I mentioned at the end of the day Thursday.  It's at the bottom of the blog, on the righthand side under Christmas activities.  But here's a quick link to it:  Click Here

Here's the one I made in like 5 little snips of my virtual scissors!  See how pretty and easy it is!  Ah, I love this website! 

So, the REAL proof is to email the flake you make!  Click on Save My Flake.  It will have you put in your FIRST NAME ONLY.  Then below that will give you the option to Email the Flake.  My email, as you most likely know is: ksorenson@howard-winn.k12.ia.us

I'll check them out as they come in!  Have a great night!  I think we are BACK on TRACK with Cadet Pride! The points are RACKING UP!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...