Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Busy Week Ahead!

Well, 5B, I surely hope you are staying warm and hunting down mittens, hats, gloves, snow pants, scarves and boots for this week's windy, wintery weather! Boy, oh, boy, I'm NOT ready for this yet!  Please be sure you chat with your parents about warm clothes.  You're my little 5B Babies (mama, mama) at school, and I worry about your noses, fingers and everything else!

Remind your families that we have a 1-HOUR EARLY OUT on both Monday and Thursday of this week due to conferences.  Also, remember how important it is for YOU to be at your conference, right?  These even a chance to make some Cadet Cash from it!  Woo-hoo, Baby!

I was getting your Photo Booth pictures set up for conferences this weekend, and Isaiah saw some of the goofy pictures you took.  We decided to have a little fun with it.  Your blog proof is to look through the MANY pictures that Isaiah wanted to take and pick YOUR favorite one.  They are all pretty scary if you ask me!  Whisper me the # of the picture you liked best as you come in Monday morning.  Also, remember, it's a BAND day, so we need to hustle right away.  Lyli can get us started immediately without me saying so, ok, Lyli?!  I'm counting on YOU to take charge:)

Have a great night!  I'll see you all tomorrow day but some of you are LUCKY enough to see me AGAIN at your conference!  Such lucky little ladies and gents!

#1

#2

#3

#4

#5

#6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...