Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Monday, May 4, 2015

Moving Along Monday....

Ok...We are definitely getting to the countdown stage of how long we can hold it together showing Cadet Pride!  Today's (and many days') planner time is a true test of how much self-control we use.  So many of our 5B Rock Stars (neneneneerrnrnrnreeeerrr) show it regularly.  Be sure to keep that confidence up that you ARE doing a great job, and you ARE being role models.  It's a definite life skill that you'll use to be strong leaders one day.  Well, one day is now... I'm seeing it in many of you!  

So, let's "Git 'er done!"  

Reminders for the Week
Puberty Class Tomorrow
FAST Testing (Comprehension part) Tomorrow

Wednesday - Early Out
Thursday - Nature Center Field Trip (be sure your family sees that note)
Friday - Bike Rodeo (bring helmets please:)

IOWA ASSESSMENT CELEBRATION NOTE!!  Be sure to get that note home, share it with your families and get it returned so we can plan a CRAZY, AMAZING fun-filled day of celebrating your efforts!  To those of you who met your personal goals for your IA Assessments, I'm so happy for you.  What a great feeling!  I'll chat tomorrow about you getting your "rewards".  For those who didn't meet your goal this time, don't get down on yourselves.  You have MAPs testing to show you've improved AND the FAST test tomorrow!  Be proud of your effort!  I know I am!

Finally...blog proof!  I played Poke-a-Muscle (like the Poke-a-Bone) site and passed LEVEL ONE. You can see my scores on the screenshot below!  If you can beat my scores, I'll work my arm muscles and arm wrestle anyone who beats ALL 4 of mine. Your blog proof is taking a screenshot/photo of your score and showing it to me!  If you DON'T beat my score, that's still blog proof, but you won't get the arm wrestling option!  Yeah, baby!  And even ask Josh, he saw my pipes at the Science Museum and was IMPRESSED!  Bring it ON!!!  Here's the link to play!  (It will probably have to be on a laptop/computer - don't think it will work on iPads - sorry)
Have great nights!  It's not homework, but if you took your iPad home, it makes sense to WRITE IN YOUR JOURNAL:)  If you want...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...