Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Oh, Dear... I'm Not Sure How to Deal with This...

It's an exciting but VERY emotional time...  because it's the...
This will be a week of "lasts" for our 5B Family.  It will go by quickly, so I want to cherish all of our fun times, make the last days full of memories to keep in our hearts for the rest of your years in school...

We have a pretty "normal"few days this week.  Wednesday will be a bit goofy but Thursday is the only really messed up day.  So, let's try to...
I know everyone will be getting excited and revved up for summer, but let's try to make our last 4 days together, ones that we WANT to remember, not try to forget, ok?  :)  

The only major things I think you'll need to remember for this week are the following..
1)  Band people - Group Band on Monday only, None on Thursday (last day of school)
2)  Bring in anything you need for your board games - pieces, printed items, direction pages, etc.
3)  READ, READ, READ for the April-May 5B Made Up Reading Calendar!  I told you I'd have something special planned!  And, boy, oh, boy, do I!!??  Here's a hint!!!  I would like ALL reading calendars DUE on TUESDAY, May 19!  This way I can plan for WEDNESDAY's LUNCH participants!  Remember, your parents need to have seen you read and sign that calendar for the past month!  
(Catch the hint??)  

Finally....  Your blog proof.. Hmm..  It will be our last Monday together to start off a week as a 5B Family.  Look at the special item on the middle of the coffee table (gift given by Alaina and her family).  Find your name on it.  Then come see me and tell me 2 names that are next to yours.  SEE?  WE REALLY DO MAKE A FAMILY!  Alaina, you and your parents are so SWEET!  I'll cherish this gift forever!  

Oh, and don't forget... we've got another balloon to pop on Monday morning!  Let's see what I have in store for 5B!!?!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...