Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Sunday, May 3, 2015

What a DAY on FRIDAY!!!!

Wow, I feel like I didn't really get to see everyone on Friday!  I know I at least got hugs from the majority of you who checked the blog (yummy doughnuts were your payment, weren't they?!)

I am so excited to talk to everyone about how your day went.  I know how it went with my group, but it's tough when we're all spread out throughout the day.  Hopefully you enjoyed it as much as I did!

If you check this at home (or if your own device is with you at school), could you add any photos to share with the class on this padlet?  Click Here.  The more we can add, the better we can hold on to the good times!  I am hoping to have us share the photos with each other so we can discuss all of the fun memories had by everyone!  Be sure to put your name below each one.  Feel free to add a comment/caption below so we know what was going on.  I know Josh will have LOTS of selfies!!  So, if they are ONLY of you, maybe only add a few of those types of photos, ok?!  (Sorry, Josh...)

I know you have some homework due for Monday.  I saw Landen working on his puberty packet on the bus ride home on Friday (with his new "wooden" pencil).  So, be sure that is taken care of before Monday's class, ok?

This week will only have 2 "normal" days. 
Monday, May 4 - "Normal"
Tuesday, May 5 - "Normal" - FAST Testing (the comprehension part where you take it with headphones)
Wednesday, May 6 - 3 Hour Early Out
Thursday, May 7 - Field Trip to Nature Center (note will come home Monday)
Friday, May 8 - Bike Rodeo in the afternoon (bring helmets if you have one...hopefully you DO!)
(also, this is the last day to record any fitness/walking minutes to the record sheet, and I recall it being someone's birthday:)

Your blog proof will be to watch this video link... It's from KIMT about our school system.  It didn't include the day that we Skyped with New York, but it did show clips from earlier this year.  Your proof is to watch the news clip and write down the names of at least 3 people from OUR CLASS that were on TV.  2 of the people are EASY to recognize (straight on faces) and the others are tricky, but you can figure them out I think. (at least I did:)  Write the 3 names down on a piece of paper and I'll thank you for STICKING to blog checking (more gum coming your way:)

Click Here for our Famous 5B Students on KIMT (there's a 14 second commercial before it)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...