Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Sunday, November 1, 2015

Happy November!!! Is That Possible?

Last Friday was FULL of excitement for everyone!  Our 5B Fun Pass Celebration had all sorts of activities from indoor basketball, Guess Who?, bracelet making, Hangman, Apples to Apples, Pumpkin Toss and much more!  I captured a FEW of the activities!

Then later in the day, we did what we could to help others with our service projects!  So amazing!  I didn't have the photos from the Origami bookmarks, so they aren't included but I KNOW they did amazing work!  Here are a few pictures from our visit to Country Winds Manor!  Thanks so much to Holly O'Brien, who made our visit possible!  

Then, this weekend, you poor kiddos couldn't get away from me!  I saw MANY of you on Halloween!  Here's a quick snapshot of a few who I saw on Elm Street!  

I hope everyone had fun weekends doing WHATEVER you chose to!  If you have any candy leftover, feel free to bring a couple pieces (2 -3) to snack on Monday!  Don't bring them in right away with you though.  I'll tell you when to go grab them!

Last FRIDAY was an amazing day for 5B in the area of TEAMWORK and CADET PRIDE!  Here's how many Fun Passes were in the container Friday after school!  These are SAFE!  

FINALLY... Do NOT forget how busy this week is....
Monday - Report Cards come home!
Tuesday - Conferences and 1-hour early out!
Wednesday - Normal?? What's that?
Thursday - Conferences and 1-hour early out!
Friday - NO SCHOOL!

Big NEWS!  Mrs. McCabe had her baby on Halloween!!!  I'll tell you more on Monday at school!

Blog proof -  Whisper to me how many FUN PASSES we earned on Friday!  AND tell me what our new target goal will be (It's 50!)  WE need to challenge ourselves a bit more now:)

Nighty Night!  Man it's dark out already!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...