Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Tough Tuesday...

Hey, 5B,
Today was a bit rougher and tougher than yesterday.  With only 1 Fun Pass today, I'd say that kind of shows that the T.H.I.N.K. strategy wasn't quite at the tops of our list.  So... let's get that FOCUS button back on FULL POWER like it was for Monday, ok?!  I know how great 5B can be... I've seen it MANY TIMES!  Let's bring it back together for HUMP DAY and more importantly... Veterans Day!

The blog will be short tonight.  I just want you to see the video that is finished today from your creative choices of nouns, verbs and adjectives AND the excellent photos with flags.  I think our visitors are going to enjoy it a lot.  Check out this LINK HERE of our video.  Your blog proof will be to share your favorite word, photo or part from it!  Also, help me out and see if there are any MISTAKES in it!  It's always good to have extra eyes looking for any possible "oops" that I missed!

When you come in, simply tell me that part, word or photo you liked best!  We'll watch it again as a class in the morning before switching!

Have great nights... and remember 2 things...

1)  Wear RED, WHITE or BLUE tomorrow...
2)  T-shirt Orders due by November 20

Nighty Night, Darlings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...