Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Monday, November 23, 2015

Man Oh Man, Monday!

5B, today was another good start to a week!  Last week was the same great beginning.... however, our  Tuesday did not show as full of Cadet Pride! Let's break that habit by showing an AMAZING end to a short week and send off for a wonderful Thanksgiving break!  Yeh!!!!

I was so busy after school chatting with the 5th grade teachers about our big project that we are starting RIGHT after Thanksgiving break that I FORGOT to check our Fun Passes!  Whoopsy!  So, that will be the blog proof for tonight!  Click on this TodaysMeet Link and put in your guess for how many you THINK we got today!  Bree looked in the bucket earlier and thought there were quite a few.  I did not see any, so I have NO IDEA!  Think of the times we had FABULOUS Cadet Pride as a class and when we needed some reminders... and take your best guess!

Reminders for Tuesday!
Can bring snack and drink for reading assessment/activity planned for all students - whether you are in Mrs. Sorenson's or Mrs. Knobloch's class!

Some of you have a book club started... so IF I assigned you homework over the Thanksgiving break, be sure you keep your book with you (at home!)!

For a little reminder entertainment, I don't think I put the Thanksgiving JibJabs on the blog??  If I did, sorry I'm repeating them, but they were pretty fun to watch again and again!

Click Below If You Want to Watch!

Be Thankful JibJab

Thanksgiving History JibJab

Happy Monday evening!  One more day to go!  But be prepared, Vince... I'll be asking for an emotional goodbye hug as you leave on Tuesday afternoon.  After all, I won't see my 5B Babies (mama, mama) for 5 WHOLE DAYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...