Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

We're BACK! Yep! I Knew 5B Would Do It!

Well, well, well!  We are definitely reflecting on our "off days" and learning from them!  That's all I ask of you, 5B.  When we KNOW something is expected, we DO IT:)  So very proud of you!

This is how I feel for all of us when we have these kinds of days where we have fun AND are still in control!

Click Here to Find Out!  (be prepared to groove a bit...)

Thanks for cleaning up the room today!  I know some of your cubbies needed a serious visit from the "maid service" because WOO-WEE!  Scary, scary!  I know I feel better when I do a little "clean up" session!  Some of you did not check your OWN cubbies though, so this is an area that needs to be worked on tomorrow quickly at recess.  If you have a cubby that looks like a small explosion took place.... that would be you:)

Homework...
Social Studies
ALL groups should be studying for Social Studies.  DT and WW classes have their tests on Thursday. F5 has their test on Friday!  It NEVER hurts to study several days BEFORE!  (just a little heads up)

Reading
Coffee Cups for Mrs. Sorenson's Reading Class for Friday
Juice if your family wants to donate (before Friday is fine!)
Finish reading your picture book and answering questions

Math
DT - I think you're the only group that had homework, right?

Homeroom
T-shirt orders due this Friday, Nov. 20
No School NEXT Wednesday, Thursday and Friday for Turkey Day Break!

Okey Dokey, Artichokies...  Here's your blog proof tonight!  How many Fun Passes did we earn TODAY?  No matter the number, I think Vince's comment was very true..."That's worth a celebration!" as we all clapped!  So great to work with such an amazing 5B Family (we are family!)  I so mean that...

Now, to find out how many Fun Passes, go back through the post and count all of the RED letters/numbers I snuck into the post.  That is your Fun Pass number for Hump Day!  Whisper in my ear as you come in and get onto any of these apps after your materials are ready...
Inventions (either one)
Grading Game
Grammar Wonderland
Orpheus
Bluster
or
You can do MadLibs from your Showbie link (not with a partner though please:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...