Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Aidan's Back... Quinzey and Landen are Gone...

When will our whole 5B Family (we are family) be back together again?! The colds, viruses and icky-sicky germs are no longer welcomed in our home!  Not to be rude, but GET OUT!  We don't want you here!

I thought I'd see a bunch of exhausted kiddos today, but there was definitely more CHATTING than I would have thought!  I'm thinking we need to review our Cadet Pride expectations, the T.H.I.N.K. strategy, bubbles, and what we want to do for our Fun Passes again!  I'm thinking something like a SLEDDING PARTY would be so much fun!  We'll see though.
That would be worth A LOT of Fun Passes!

Don't forget to work on your commercials, bring any props or other products/toys you need for your scripts.  I'll bring in a load of Isaiah's for some rehearsals, but if you're ready to record, I'll be ready, too!




Also, after our "Speed Dating" activity with "meeting new friends" aka BOOKS,  it appears many of you found "dates" you are enjoying hanging out with.  Sawyer said he took his date home last night to meet the family!  Brian said he has a school "date" and a home "date"!  Wowza!  That's AWESOME!  Chase's date was broken, so after Dr. Sorenson fixed 'er up, Chase was ready to hang out some more!  Bree mentioned she hung out with her date through 2 FULL CHAPTERS!  Hubba-Hubba!  Just Kidding!  I'm thrilled to see everyone finding books that want to spend time with.  I'm almost done "dating" my book about a pig who writes his own diary.  It is hilarious!
 However, I'm going to be looking for another "date" soon.  I'm needing some friends to suggest good ones they've hung out with....

So, for your blog proof, go on this TodaysMeet Link to suggest a good book you've "dated" before or think might be fun to date sometime that you've heard about.  It could be the one you're reading now, one you read in the past, one a teacher read to you some time, a book club book you've read, etc. Maybe you've heard others mention a book?  Anything would be helpful!  Answers like "I don't know" or "idk" will not be accepted as blog proof!  Be helpful:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...