Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Still Waiting for Final Answer...

5B,
It looks like we MAY be getting our wish of going to East Park for sledding, but we still need to wait and find out what Mrs. Grimm hears for sure.  But it sounds like it is a very good possibility!  Let's hope for the best...  Bree might even say, "That's worth praying about!"  Right, Bree?!  Hahahahaa!

I wanted to be sure EVERYONE was sure to hear/see how proud I am of the work that has been done over the past months for your Research Analyst Project!  Lots of work and effort has been put into it, and your creativity definitely was obvious in all areas!  Love, love, LOVE all you shared!  I'll need to find a way to share the commercials to EVERYONE instead of them just being in a few people's SeeSaw accounts!

FUN PASSES!  Well, I counted them up, and I'm going to give you some OPTIONS for what you think we have.  Do you think we have.....

20 Fun Passes, which means 10 are LOCKED IN?

30 Fun Passes, which means 15 are LOCKED IN?

or

15 Fun Passes, which means 7 1/2 are LOCKED IN?

SHOW ME on a piece of paper what you think is the answer. All you have to write down is how many Fun Passes we earned, not the LOCKED IN part.  I'll tell you if you're right or wrong when you show me your paper!  No matter what the case is, you've got a good start towards your goal already!

Let's keep it up!  Keep thinking about....

Have great nights!  I'm headed to The Heritage for some chicken and pizza!  Anyone want meet me there?  Isaiah would love the company!  I'll save you a bite of scotcharoo bar or some dessert pizza!  YUM!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...