Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Monday, January 4, 2016

Back in Action with 5B!

Well, we proved that 2016 has started off to be a super year!  I am so glad we got to hear about each other's' winter vacations.  By about 2:45, I was starting to feel how tired I am from the transition of getting back into the swing of things.   I'm guessing the rest of you were feeling it, too, based on all of the fun it sounds like people were having over the break.  From what I remember we had students...

having cousins visit from New York,  Virginia and other places
lots of snowmobiling fun
exciting presents - iPod 6's, iPhone 6's,
special handed-down presents
hanging out with family
wrestling camps
playing ping pong (on a new table)
watching siblings hopped around from bad toes
going to grandparents, aunts and uncles, cousins, etc.
traveling to Minnesota and other places
getting new jammies and Cheez-Its
dreaming of horses and Mrs. Sorenson getting a baby!
hotels with friends/family for New Year's Eve
AND SO MANY MORE...

I'm pretty impressed that I remembered THAT many actually!  I told you I need to work on my short-term memory!  Maybe I'm not as bad as I thought!  Well, at least today!

But even as I write this, my eyes are heavy and I'm thinking an early bedtime for me is in the plans!

Please be sure to work on that commercial script (Wonderful Wackos and Dream Team and Joey/Elyse).  The more time you put towards  it, the better you'll feel about it!

Camden requested the Kid President video we watched today in class to be put on the blog, so here it is below if you want to share it or watch it again:  Click Here

There were SO MANY more blog checkers from last night than I expected!  I was thinking maybe 5 or so of you would do it, but there were 14-15!  Great job!  Let's see for Monday, now that we're a bit more "in the swing of things" how many are back at it!  I'll know you checked the blog when you come Tuesday morning IF you ask me for the 2016 paper we talked about on Monday.
I know this one in the photo is
 backwards, sorry!
I'll have you start on it right as you
come in, okey dokey artichokies?


Thanks for a FANTASTIC first day back and start to 2016!  The only thing bad about our day is that we started it with only 28 of our 29 students!  Feel better, Aidan!  We missed you today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...