Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Writing Boot Camp... Started Today!

Ok, so it wasn't as scary and as bad as I may have made it sound.  HOWEVER, those of you who were in it will need to show some major effort and participation skills to prove you are making progress on CORRECTLY WRITTEN SENTENCES:)

Here's blog proof for tonight...  REWRITE this incorrect sentence the CORRECT way.  This is worth DOUBLE proof 1) for doing the work 2) getting it correct!  I will tell you there are 6 mistakes to fix and correct when you rewrite it!

in december of 1955 rosa parks got on a buss to go home

Other reminders...
1) Can bring a snack AND drink for a reading activity on FRIDAY.  Yes, I said both a snack AND a drink :)

2)  No School next Monday, January 25

3)  HOMEWORK:  Book Club Reading - ALL groups except Avalanche should be ready to meet THURSDAY!

4)  Report Card Envelopes RETURNED please!  If we get them all back by FRIDAY, that's grounds for a Fun Pass... or more even!   Also, those of you who returned the envelopes on WEDNESDAY (today), stop by my table in the morning for a Cadet Dollar!  That shows great responsibility!

And this video link is just for fun!  I think we have seen it before (I can't remember if I've shared it or not).  It's just a funny video to make you laugh!

Click Here...  It's contagious!  I was laughing out loud myself!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...