Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Guess WHAT?

ALL OF OUR 5B FAMILY is
HERE TODAY!  Hip-Hip HOORAY!
Today's commercial shoots went SO WELL!  I'm LOVING all of the creativity and effort I'm seeing. I'm excited to see the rest tomorrow!  The only thing I'm seeing to work on is to be LOUDER!   If you haven't done your commercial yet, be sure to practice.  If you have, don't relax completely yet.  If it wasn't loud enough, I may be asking you to record AGAIN louder!  I watched a few after school from today!  I literally L.O.L!

Reminders...  Don't forget about band on Wednesdays and Fridays.  I think a few forgot their instruments today.  Remember, those are minors when we aren't prepared for band:(  

I'm loving the ideas and new expectations we are giving ourselves for the next Fun Pass Celebration.  I think being more specific and expecting each other to be thinking of OTHERS as your TEAM will be great!  We can continue our chat in the morning.  Also, we'll need to decide what our Celebration will be and how many Fun Passes will be required to meet the goal! 

Also, many of you seemed interested in the zentangles or zendoodles that Mrs. Halverson showed today to demonstrate calming yourself down when you feel anxiety!  Here's a few links on "How To Zentangle for Beginners".  They are completely optional to watch!  Just wanted to share if you're interested!


Blog Proof!  I know we didn't go over blog proof from Tuesday night, so there will be something sitting at your spot for you to enjoy when you come in on Thursday morning.  Thanks for all of the book suggestions!  I've read Abduction, My Life in Dog Years, How to Steal a Dog and many of the Would You Rather? books.  So, I'm thinking I'll need to try out some of the other ones!  Thanks so much!

Blog Proof for TONIGHT!  I'll know you checked the blog if you come in and count how many Fun Passes we've collected SO FAR since before Christmas break.  They'll be laid out on the BACK coffee table.  Don't say it OUT LOUD please.  Just count them in your head.  Come whisper it to me. :o)

Thanks for the examples of perfection (muuaaw) today!  Let's have even more tomorrow!  OH, and the ROOM LOOKED AMAZING TODAY after you LEFT!!!!  So, so IMPRESSED!  Fun Pass Added!  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...