Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Check Out Lily!

Since we don't have class today, 5B, I'm going to assign you some homework. Pass on this message to anyone you see or chat with today. Your homework is to check out Lily. She is very active and has been in and out of her den. It's amazing to see her face so close up. The way she cleans her fur and looks around reminds me of my dog, Ebony. I'm guessing she's not going to be as tame as Ebony!

All I know is, when I do start to see my darling little angels again, it will be "work, work, work". Miss Gould is only with us for 3 more days, so I hope she gets a chance to see a bit more of our regular schedule.

If for some reason I DON'T see you on Friday, I wanted you to know that I will be gone on Monday, January 25 for Isaiah's final adoption meetings! I'm very excited about this, but I wish we would have had more school days before I was gone again!

So, I will make NO predictions about seeing you or weather or anything, since every other time I do, we end up having no school. So, take care, have fun, and we'll see you sometime!! Just be ready to get back to work when I finally do see you again.

Go make a snowman!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...