Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

We're Back in 2010!

Our first post of 2010 will include a few comments about the new year and the past!
One big NEW addition to our room is Miss Gould. Check out her photo! She has such a great smile. I think she'll fit in our 5B class quite well! Mrs. Sorenson
There were some gross things in our new book called Swear to Howdy. Katrina
2009 went fast. Sierra
We had to make resolutions for this year. Kelsey
We have a new assistant teacher named Miss Gould. Karley
We are kind of excited but gotta calm down. Colten
Swear to Howdy is a funny book we're reading. Lindsey
2009 was kind of freaky and fun. Dylan
2010 is sad because we don't have our dear friend, Maranda. Anna
I have a feeling that 2010 is going to go by slowly. Zach
We had to do facts and fibs with Miss Gould. Kaylie
I got silly string from Santa! Alex
We had to get rid of the book, The Day My Butt Went Psycho. Logan
Thanks for the pear baby food, Santa, (not) and I have a feeling that 2010 will go by fast. Adam
We celebrated Anna and Zach's b-days doing the dance. Mrs. Schmitt
I'm excited for this January! Miss Gould
It's good to be back!!!!!! Mrs. Sorenson

1 comment:

  1. I am so EXCITED to have Miss.Gould with us for the hole month of January!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Share your comments...