Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy 2010!

Hope everyone had a fun night/day for New Years! It's now the final weekend before school starts back up! I have to get my mind set back into "school mode." Students are lucky to have a few extra days of vacation still! Make sure to enjoy it and get rested up so you're not dragging like zombies the first days back, ok??

Since we didn't get to have our last day of class before break, we also were not able to give Maranda a proper farewell. I'm going to see her this weekend. I've made plans to go to her house. I'll tell her our "song" we had planned, but I don't think I'll sing it to her without my 5B "chorus". I wanted you to know that she will receive 2 gifts from the 5B class. One gift is a calendar, a lot like the one we made in literacy, but the top part is all pictures of 5B students! This will be a way for her to keep us in her heart and mind even though she is in a new town. The other gift is a blue pull-over jacket so she remembers her "home team". I'll let you know if she has anything to share back with her 5B classmates when I see you on Wednesday, January 6.

Oh, I finished the 3rd book in Twilight, Eclipse. I just can't put them down!! I'm trying to save the last book, Breaking Dawn, for when we get back into school and do some Read to Self time. But I'm having a hard time staying away from them. I'll try. If not, I'll have to find something else. I may need some suggestions from you about good books you've read recently. So, be ready to spout off some book titles!

Enjoy your weekend. I've had a wonderful vacation but missed my little angels! There's a surprise I have to tell you about coming on Wednesday when I see you again, but I'll wait until it's a little closer!! Bunny - out!

2 comments:

Share your comments...