Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Do I Know You???

So..... here we are again... week after week of twisted up schedules. I'm all about having time to relax, but, man, can't we just get back into the groove of things??

I'm glad 5B got a little bit of class time today with their perspective drawings. I got a call from a few 5B students saying they had checked the Optical Illusions Gallery and saw the scary one that I wouldn't show you in class. They said they screamed! So, if you dare check it out, good luck!

If you haven't checked on Lily, the black bear, in a while, you should remember to do so. She's been collecting twigs and stuff for bedding. I'm predicting she'll have her cubs before Monday. I have no scientific reason for knowing this, but I'm thinking she's making a bed so she can give birth.

I have NO idea if I'll see you guys on Thursday, but if we do, we have music practice because our music program is in about 2 weeks, and you only have about 4 - 5 practices left. Also, we'll be doing some special activities in homeroom time the next couple of days. So, hopefully, I'll get a chance to show them to you!!

I'm putting a survey on the side about school and weather issues. Make sure to vote for your thought!

Take care and have a good night!

Missing you.... Mrs. Sorenson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...