Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Welcome Back, Take Two!


I've been watching the weather forecast, and I'm really thinking we're safe for the week. But who knows?!! Well, let's try this coming back to school thing again. If you checked the blog on Thursday or Friday, you know that we'll be having a schedule change on Mondays through Thursdays for the entire month of January. This is because of a new music schedule so you can practice as a whole 5th grade. See the new schedule for Monday below. It's not too different. We just have music at a different time but on the SAME DAY as before. However, your class times may be different now, too.

Monday:
8:45 - 9:15 Homeroom
9:20 - 10:35 SS/Sci.
10:40 - 11:15 Begin Literacy
11:20 - 11:50 Group Music
Lunch/Recess/Mentoring
1:00 - 1:45 Continue Literacy
1:50 - 3:05 Math

I'm excited to have a homeroom time with you guys on Monday morning. I don't like it when we don't have time to share about weekends, read our class book, look through book orders, etc. Oh, and I'm SOOO excited to share with you the information I've been learning each day. Remember, one of my resolutions was to learn something new everyday and share it with you! Well, even though we haven't been in school, I've been learning and recording it so I can share it with you. There's some cool stuff in this world I didn't know about.

Well, happy Sunday, and we'll be seeing you tomorrow. Oh, for those of you who have Edmodo accounts, Ms. Twetten said you should be checking it for assignments. Thought I would give you a heads-up!

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...