Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Welcome Back, 5B Babycakes!!

Well, it's countdown time! Only a few hours of vacation left! Get some rest tonight because I KNOW Wednesday will be a long day after such a relaxing break from school. So, get rid of the "sleepies" and "grumpies". OK?

I'm excited to see everyone. I saw a few comments on the blog over the last couple of days. Thanks for your thoughts. Someone made the suggestion to become pen pals with Maranda. What a great idea. That could become one of our weekly jobs even. We'll see. We can chat more about it this week.

OK, on my last post, I mentioned there is a surprise for us when we're back at school. All I will tell you is that we need to make room for another 5Ber. You'll have to wait until Wednesday morning to find out more! Heeheehe! I know... I'm so mean!

Well, I let you enjoy your last night off. I've got some work to do and some report cards to work on! Fun, fun!!

See you little 5B Angels (ding) in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...