Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Monday, January 18, 2010

Happy Martin Luther King, Jr. Day!

Well, I hope everyone enjoyed another day off from school. At least this day was planned and was for a very special and important reason. Visit the link below to find out more about what Martin Luther King, Jr. did for our country.

http://www.americanrhetoric.com/speeches/mlkihaveadream.htm(Click on the link. It will give you a few options to listen to or watch . You could also watch a video of his speech if you search it on Google.)

I enjoyed my weekend in Iowa City. I waved to the city for Miss Gould, since it is her hometown. I shopped a bit. The Hawkeyes won their game, so my husband was happy. And Isaiah got his first "tatoo." So it was a big weekend for us! Also, I am SOOO happy that I got to finish my Twilight Saga, Breaking Dawn! I'll need suggestions from you guys for my next Read to Self. I need something really good!

Tomorrow SHOULD be a normal Tuesday, but you never know. If you're in band, remember to bring your instrument for individual and group lessons. Oh, and I'm excited to share with you more new things I've learned!

Don't forget to check in on Lily, the black bear. The website says it could be any day now. Her position has changed, so maybe it is going to be SOON!!! Too cool! www.bear.org

See ya in the mornin', 5B Sweethearts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...