Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Chatty McChattersons....

Well... I can definitely say our class is social!! We surely aren't shy. Sharing our thoughts and opinions and questions are strengths for us. I just wish we knew WHEN the right time to share all of these wonderful comments was...

5B had a fantastic working day today. In all classes we did so well doing our "jobs" of learning. It was the transition times that really brought us down. So, let's see if this can be worked on even more. Tomorrow morning, there will be a new bulletin board at the front of the room. Make sure to check it out as you come in. I will explain how it works to everyone in the morning! I'm hoping this will help us with self-control and chatting.

I'll know you checked the blog tonight if you write down the amount of items you have sold for our fundraiser! Write it in your planner. I'll meet people at the door in the morning. Don't come in until you show me your planner. This way I will know for sure that you DID check the blog!!:)

Remember, tomorrow is Fitness Day, so where your athletic, workout clothes. We'll be doing some exercise tomorrow to celebrate such a healthy day! Also, it's library, so bring any books you want to return or renew.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...