Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Hope You Had a Happy Halloween!

Hey there, 5B... I'll keep it short since I know tonight is a busy night for most of you. Be safe when trick or treating. I hope to see you. If not, have a great time.

I know Jerry Seinfeld says it's all about the CANDY! Get CANDY, Get CANDY, Get CANDY! So, I'll make checking the blog a tasty one! If you check the blog, you can bring in 3 pieces of candy that you get from your trick or treating. Remember, it cannot be homemade or have any peanuts in it. You'll probably go into a sugar withdrawl if you don't have some candy on Monday, so I'll help you out with it!

If we can get our jobs done quickly in the morning and show we are ready for our busy P.E. and other classes by 8:40, I have something fun to show you on the Smartboard! Hopefully, I'll get a chance to share it with you!

Have fun tonight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...