Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Monday, October 11, 2010

Munchkins on Monday!

Hey, 5B,
I've been so impressed with you catching each other show Cadet Pride. It's so great to know I can depend on you and trust you to recognize Cadet Pride all over, not just in our classroom. Fabulous! Keep it up.

It sounds like the areas we need to work on in science class and planner time are listening to the speaker and less chatting during those times, too. I know we are capable of doing our jobs as students better because I've seen you do it many times before. Show off your Cadet Pride by being a leader and role model for your class at all times (even if the teacher is not looking :)).

Check out the homecoming photo at the side of the blog. If you click on it once or twice, it should make it bigger so you can check yourself out a bit more. I'll know you checked the blog tonight if you look closely at the photo and show me the same face that Abbie was doing in the class picture. I will be at the door as you come in watching for those who checked the blog! Hopefully Abbie gets this right, too!!

Have a good night...see you Tuesday! Don't forget about group band some of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...