Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Monday, October 25, 2010

Made it Through Monday!

5B, You did a FANTASTIC job today in the morning getting right to our report cards, filling out our conference forms and getting ready for your morning classes! What a great way to start the week!

I've noticed that many of my darling 5B students are NOT checking in with the blog. I've decided to test you out. I'll know you checked the blog tonight if you right down your top score to the game I have set up to the right side of the blog. It's called "Play this Dumb Game." Write your score on a post-it note. Put your name on it and hand it to me when you come in right away in the morning.
It's a REALLY dumb game... there's no educational value to it at all, but it is pretty addicting!

Take some time to go through your report cards and literacy binder with your family tonight. If there are any questions, I can chat with you and your parents at conferences this week.

Reminder, tomorrow is a 1 hour early out. That means there is NO group band. We will be following a Tuesday schedule without band at the end of the day!

Thanks for a good day today, 5B! We'll see you in the morning with your post-it notes proving you checked the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...