Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Miss Grumpy Visited 5B for First Time...

Well, 5B, you got to see me turn into Miss Grumpy today. Unfortunately, seeing Miss Grumpy made everyone better workers. I saw more work and better work done today in our homeroom/band time than most of our days we've had so far this year. I REALLY don't want us to go through each day with Miss Grumpy having to visit, but if we need that to help remind us how to show Cadet Pride, I guess I'll give her a desk and make her a permanent part of our class. (No offense to Miss Grumpy, but I don't need to see her that often... how about you???)

So, 5B, seriously think about taking care of you, your materials, your work and then we'll make sure to get in some chatting and goofy time! OK???

What I LOVED about today is that I got to start the day off with you and hear about the events going on in your life. I know we didn't hear from everyone today, so I'd like to continue hearing more tomorrow before we go to P.E. Let's have Kris start us off right away, Ally will lead a pledge and then we'll meet on the floor again for sharing!

I'll know you checked the blog, if you watch and LISTEN to the video I have at the side of the blog. It's about 6 minutes long, so you don't have to listen to all of it, but about 3 or 4 minutes would get you the point. Be able to tell the class and me what this video has to do with Cadet Pride. That will be your proof that you checked the blog! Think Deep!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...