Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Another Short One..

Hey, 5B,
I just wanted to let you know I got that website unblocked for us!! I'm so excited to show you how it works. A few students got to play one of the games Tuesday before lunch. They really liked it! I can't wait to show you more of my "favorites" from the site. After I show you in class, I'll add it to the blog on the side like all of the other cool websites so you can try it at home if you want.

I'll know you checked the blog if you add up the numbers in this list, write the TOTAL down on a piece of paper and hand it to me as you come in on Wednesday! It's the number of pink slips that our class is supposed to collect to earn the big dance!!!

Pip Pip Cherrio!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...