Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Thursday, February 10, 2011

The Chatty Bug is Swarming Around Our Room....

5B,
First I want to compliment you for your hard work, productive class time and responsibility this week. I've seen an increase in getting homework done and returning papers! Great job. The time you have been practicing for your student-led conference has been well spent! Keep it up!

Now for the grumpy side of things.... I know we chatted at the end of the day about improving our chattiness and listening. I'd now like to see the actual improvement from you. I'm hoping Friday will end with an explosion of Cadet Pride! I'm thinking we're getting awfully close to our goal of 700! It would be quite a bummer to get so close but not make it because of silly behaviors like chatting when we know not to, right??

So, let's see what tomorrow brings, OK? Two more things... If you noticed, I added a link about Roger Williams on the blog if you needed it for social studies. Also, I'll know you checked the blog if you ask me this question when you come in on Friday: Why are you leaving us at noon today?

Have a good night...and believe it or not... we will have put in a FULL week!! Wowser!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...