Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Could This Be a Full Week????

Well, if we are lucky, we will dodge the yucky weather that is coming to Iowa, and we could actually have 5 FULL DAYS of school this week, 5B! It will be nice to get back into a routine and make some progress in our classes. We had a pretty good week last week. I was hoping our class bloggers would have gotten a post out to you this week. We're going to have to make sure we make that a priority this week - especially since we have 5 FULL DAYS!!

I hope your weekends were fun. I stuffed myself full of Belgium waffles on Sunday. I can barely roll myself around my house today. Hopefully, I can get back on track for school Monday.

Upcoming Events...
This Week
Mon. - Focus Group - Mrs. Wilson's room
Mon. & Tues. - Dr. Seuss hats brought in to help celebrate Dr. Seuss's birthday!
Wed. - Cadet Pride Dance, class movie and PJ day and Dr. Seuss's birthday!!!

Next Week
Thurs. - WW#3 due, published (we've know this for over a month now)
Fri. - Mrs. Sorenson is gone - I'll tell you later on why I'll be leaving you.

I'll know you checked the blog this time, if you can correctly fill in the blanks to this phrase. WHISPER the the complete phrase to me as you come in on Monday morning!
Phrase: One ______, ______ Fish, Red ________, Blue _________

See you soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...