Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Monday, February 21, 2011

Happy President's Day!

I can't believe 5 days just flew by! I missed you guys! I hope everyone had fun, relaxing days off! If you checked the blog before this post, you know that a make-up day for our field trip to Cedar Falls is unlikely. Don't worry, though, we have other field trips to enjoy coming up, AND don't forget our PJ/Dress-up Day with a movie! We need to pick a movie for that day and decide which day we'll be celebrating for making our goal of 700!! So, don't be too disappointed. We'll move on, right?

A couple reminders for you for Tuesday...
Radical Readers - be ready with books, costumes, name and enthusiasm!
Face Plates for Soc.St. are due Tuesday. You've had almost 2 weeks...no excuses...
Focus Group - Mrs. Sorenson's room in the morning at 8:00 a.m. - no materials needed

Proof You Checked the Blog: OK, since today is designated to honor the US Presidents and what they've done for our country, I thought it would be fun to find out a few more details about a few of them. So, to prove you checked the blog, visit the website on the side of the blog (under all of the Stumble Upon favorites). Write down 1 interesting fact you learned about 1 of the presidents. Make sure your name is on the page, too! Hand it to me as you enter in the morning!

HOPEFULLY, I'll see all of you for a full day on Tuesday, but WHO KNOWS with all of this crazy weather!!! So, I'll just say, I'll be happy to see you when I see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...