Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Monday, February 7, 2011

A Whole Day of School??? I forgot what is was like....

Hey there, Chickybabies,
It was a good first day back after some major goofiness in the schedule the last few weeks. It was too bad we had so many people sick. Hopefully, Billie, Chance and Angela are feeling better and will be here Tuesday!

Homework Reminders for Tuesday...
Conference Notes Returned - remember my promise to you!!
2 Stoplight Paragraphs for Writing Class!
Radical Readers!
**Also, there was a wrong date on the Play Performance to Cedar Falls. It is actually Thursday, February 17 (not Wednesday like I had written).

I chatted with Senorita Rachel this weekend, and she showed me SUCH a cool website for anyone who likes finding/learning cool stuff from the Internet. I'll show you to you in the morning for our Morning Message!!

I'll know you checked the blog if write down which of these group dances is your favorite to do at dances... (Write it on a post-it note and stick on on the white board in the morning - don't forget your name!)
1) The Chicken Dance
2) The Macrarena
3) The Cupid Shuffle
4) The Electric Slide

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...