Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Big Fat Bummer!!

Hey, 5B,
What a bummer for today, huh?? I was looking forward to a fun way to celebrate our hard work to prepare for your student-led conferences. I know everyone likes having a day off of school here and there, but we already had a 4 day weekend! Grr.... I have no idea if we are able to reschedule the play or not. I know we had this play planned way back last spring, so it's not likely that we will make this up. Don't worry, though, we have other field trips planned for your this year.

Well, there is no use complaining, I guess. So, enjoy your 5 DAYS OFF! Unfortunately we will have to make these days up, so I'm sorry, you're stuck with me longer than you maybe had planned!

I put some of my favorites from Stumble Upon on the blog. You'll have to let me know if you can get to them. It may say that you need to have an account. I'll try it, too.

Have great weekends. Don't forget those of you who have Radical Reader on Tuesday of next week. Also, many of you have your face plates to finish for Tuesday for Mrs. Halverson. If you forgot things at school, be responsible and find a way to complete your assignment still on time.

I'll try to check back and blog again before Tuesday! Have fun, stay clean and do a little READING since you have some time off!

Peace Out, My Homies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...