Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Thursday, April 28, 2011

A Bit of a Rollercoaster Today...

5B,
Hopefully you share with your families the amazing life of Nick Vujicic, the man with no limbs. I thought everyone showed a fabulous amount of respect for him and what he must have gone through to be as positive as he is today. I thought your "To Do Lists" seemed quite helpful and was impressed who kept them with them throughout the entire day. I'm curious who is able to keep them for the WHOLE school year! We'll see who has that amount of determination and responsibility! I'd love another monster "In Your Face" challenge for that task!!

Unfortunately, our day wasn't completely up to 5B expectations for Cadet Pride. We definitely had some UPS :) and downs :(. (Like a rollercoaster) I'd love to have even more UPS on Friday to end our week. I'll know you checked the blog if you study this 5B Chant below. Be ready to learn it in the morning. I'd love to video tape it when we have it memorized and FULL of enthusiasm!
5B Chant
(Leader) 5B, 5B, let's tell em', Who are we?
(Leader) Count One
(Boys) Get jiggy with it!
(Leader) Count Two
(Girls) Come on now.
(Leader) Count Three.
(All) Break it down.
(Boys) Respect is how we do it!
(Girls) If we put our minds to it!
(All)
With a little bit of work and
time to be me,
That's what makes us
(SHOUT)
5B!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...