Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Monday, April 18, 2011

Loved the Post-It Notes!

for a great Monday, 5B. It was so super to hear such great things about you guys. I know you are wonderful students and can shine like crazy with Cadet Pride! Way to go! It was fun to read all the post-it notes on the white board. Thanks for checking the blog. You'll have a little something waiting for you on your desk in the morning for those of you who checked the blog on Sunday.

It was nice to visit other classrooms and literacy activities today, but, boy, did I miss you guys!!?

I'm guessing you have figured out the news I have for you by now! I'll share her name, when she's joining us, and an activity I'd like to have done for her before she arrives!

Thanks again for such an excellent report. I'll know you checked the blog if you take a guess at her name. Write it down on the white board when you come in Tuesday morning. We'll chat all about it after attendance and pledge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...