Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Hope Wednesday Went Well...

Sorry I missed you guys. I was really sick. I don't think I've been this sick in years! I got a lot of rest and plan to see you on Thursday. I still can't hear very well, so you'll have to work with me on that one!

Hopefully you were able to wow me with all your strategies as you recorded them and watched the first part of Wall-E. I'm hoping you would have at least made a few connections to Earth Day and making sure to take care of our planet!


Thursday should go by pretty quickly. We will be having our ice cream scoops from MISIC testing, we'll need to add up our recess minutes for an official total! Remember, we have an 1-hour early out for spring break and no school Friday or Monday. Man, I have barely seen you guys at all! Hopefully, everyone stays well, and we can finish off the school year healthy, strong and the power to learn as much as we can.

I'll know you checked the blog if you write this poem for me..
S is for ...
P is for...
R is for...
I is for...
N is for....
G is for...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...