Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

What do YOU want to be when you grow up?

Hey, there my little munchkins! From our discussions after the Career Fair, it sounds like everyone had a super time. Hearing you guys talk about it so much let's me know that it is definitely something we should keep up for future 5th graders. Also, I was at a meeting after school today, where Mrs. Sovereign, our principal said that she met with many of the presenters after the Career Fair, and they all raved about the 5th graders. Presenters felt that 5th graders were, by far, the best listeners, serious and seemed truly interested in what was being shared. Mrs. Sovereign even used the phrase, "Our 5th graders were certainly stars today!" Wow!!! What a compliment. Think about what I was saying this morning over our doughnuts. You guys have shown an amazing amount of growth in ALL areas: listening, attention, academics, caring, etc. You show what Cadet Pride is all about. With that in mind, think about how easy it is to get off task like we did today with our chatting. Be aware every day that it is always your choice to show Cadet Pride or not. I love the "showing it" side of you the best! Thanks again. Know that I am proud of each and every one of you! I'll know you checked the blog if you simply say, "You're Welcome, Mrs. Sorenson." Then I'll know you got my "thank you" message. See you for a normal day tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...