Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Missing You on Monday :(

Hey, my little 5B Babycakes!
I just wanted to wish you a good start to the week. I don't like missing days with you, but it's important for our school to see what literacy looks like in other schools in case we might be missing some good ideas! I'll be back right as you guys are being dismissed, so I won't get to see you, but I will check the front whiteboard for big orange post-it notes from you. I'll know you checked the blog if you leave me a post-it on the whiteboard with a note about how the day was. Make sure to sign your name to it, too, so I know who to thank on Tuesday morning! You can take one right away in the morning or wait until planner time, but don't fill it out until the end of the day. OK? I'll check them when I get back into the classroom after school Monday.

We have a short, busy week ahead of us. We will get to have our ice cream celebration and more newspaper rolling on Thursday afternoon, so start saving room! Some of you will have ice cream coming out of your ears with 5 scoops!! Whoa Baby!

Also, I have some exciting news for us! I won't tell you exactly but check out the Wordle I made that will give you clues to the news I'll share on Tuesday when I see you again! You'll have to click on the Wordle to read the smaller printed words. I'm guessing you'll be able to guess the surprise I have to share with you!

Have a fantastic Monday. Make us all proud to be a part of 5B. I would love to hear something from your substitute about LOVING being with 5B! Let's see if you can take on the challenge! I'll even take another "in your face" comment if it happens!

See you soon! Don't Hide Your Cadet Pride!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...