Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Sure Missed 5B Last Week.. Still Missing Them....

5B,
The title to this blog is true, however, the past 2 days have proven to be tough for us showing Cadet Pride, as you already know. The great thing is, so many of you came to me and reported what a poor day it was (honesty!). The bad thing is, so many of you came to me and reported what a poor day it was (knowing what you did was wrong).

If you know right from wrong, good from bad, silly from serious, responsible from irresponsible, respectful from disrespectful, caring from uncaring and trustworthy from untrustworthy, why is it we are having so many problems with good choices this week? I wish I knew the answer to this question. It was a disappointing day today, 5B. We knew that yesterday was a bit chatty and out of the ordinary because I hadn't seen you in a full week AND our new friend, Desiree, joined us for her first day of school. So, after we had some reminders, I hoped we would see an improvement in behaviors Wednesday. As you know, um, n0t-so-much.

Here's how to prove you checked the blog: Please gather your Cadet Pride Team together as SOON as you walk in Thursday morning. Your team will be given a paper that looks like the one to the right. Your job will be to make a list of behaviors you are going to help EACH OTHER work on. Of course, I will always help everyone. Let's see if we can get this figured out in the next day or two. I'd love to see 5B again soon. I have so much fun with them. I enjoy watching them learn and share. I think of them as my own "babies" that soon will be moving on, which makes me quite sad. I'd love to spend the last month of school with the 5B I've known throughout the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...