Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

It's Been a Great MISIC Week...but VERY CHATTY....

Hey, 5B Babycakes...
I feel like I haven't had a blog for a bit, so I thought I'd touch base with you. During our in-service this afternoon, the 5th grade teachers were looking at the MISIC scores from Math, Reading and Language so far. We all felt like the word, WOW, was the best one to use for what we saw for your spring scores. We are all so proud of each and every one of you, even if you didn't show tons of growth in each area, we KNOW you've learned quite a lot this year. You should be very proud of yourselves as well. I'm excited to see when our testing is all done how much ICE CREAM I'll be having to scoop up for my 5B "Piggies" (oink, oink - hey, that's a new one!!!)

Now, in another area of classroom topics..... Hmmm... Anyone have an idea of what I'm going to bring up?? I'll keep it simple..
*You know what Cadet Pride looks like and sounds like.
*You have made promises with our 5B RESPECT Pledge.
*You always have a choice in your actions.
*You have my support and help with you at all times to make good choices.

I absolutely adore spending time with you, 5B. I wish I could keep you all day long instead of send you off in the morning most days. I just enjoy you MORE when you show me your "respectful" sides. Ya know what I mean?

I'll know you checked the blog if you try out my new Stumble Upon activity (called Be An Artist Like Jackson Pollock) and let me know what you think of it! You'll have to play around a bit with it to figure out how it works. If for some reason it is blocked, just let me know, and I'll show the whole class in the morning:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...