Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Sunday, September 11, 2011

1800 Blue Tickets and Still Counting!!!!!

5B,
I sure hope you had a good weekend. I know people had all sorts of things going on from staying over at a friend's house to attending weddings to tackle football games here in Cresco! I'm glad you have so many fun things happening for you in and out of the classroom!

I just wanted to remind you to share with your families about how many blue tickets 5th grade has!!! Mrs. McCabe and Mr. Sickles are blown away....as well as Mrs. Halverson, Mrs. Wilson and me!! Let's keep it up and swat away any chatty bug that sneaks its way into our classroom. OK? If you have your assigned colored shirt for Monday, I'll be proud to
hand you a blue ticket!

I have quite a few reminders for you for this week. A lot to remember for this week....
Monday: Wear assigned colored shirt for Sept. 11 flag photo (red, white or blue)
Tuesday: School Picture Day! (bring your order envelopes if you are ordering pictures)
Wednesday: Homecoming t-shirt order forms due if getting a t-shirt
Thursday: Nothing out of the ordinary:}
Friday: Field trip to Borlaug Farm (tennis shoes, layered clothes, own lunch, water bottle)

To prepare your brain for another week of school, try out the website on the left side, pretty far down called "Figuring Things Out Game". Read the directions to see what to do. I've gotten to Level 18, and now I am COMPLETELY stuck! I'd love to challenge someone to do better than Level 18!! We'll look at it at school on Monday morning, too. This will be your proof for checking the blog. Write down what level you get through, and tell me as you come in the classroom.

See you soon!
Mrs. Sorenson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...