Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Sorry....it's a long one tonight!!

Hey, there my 5B Angels... (ding),
What a great turn out for "work-out" day. With the wacky schedule, first being an early out, then being a late start, you guys were great just getting right there with it! Thanks for making things go so smoothly.

I just found out some news about Blue Tickets.... apparently the competition date has been extended to NEXT Friday...not this Friday. This pretty good news... it gives us more time to add to our "secret stash"! So, tomorrow, when you come in, let's see what our count is. We can send them up Thursday. Then let's do EVERYTHING we can to add as many Blue Tickets to our bucket as we possibly can. I love how much participation we've been having with homecoming week! Think about every part of our day, how we could add more tickets... morning routine, getting ready for classes, quiet lines, participating as much as possible in class, planners at the end of day, etc... So, let's see if we can even WOW ourselves more than we thought possible!

Remember, Thursday is Super Hero or Pink Out Day. I'm putting together a pretty weird outfit for tomorrow. Do what you can to have fun with either of the dress up ideas. Also, you can TOTALLY make up a Super Hero... I think I might be Nerd Girl! Use anything you have around the house to create an outfit for us to be entertained with! The only requirements would be that you don't wear what the dude in the picture is wearing????

Make sure to talk to your families about next Friday's, Book-It Kick Off! I heard 21 "yes" answers to liking breadsticks, so hopefully your family can come enjoy some reading and snacks with you! Also, wouldn't be AWESOME if on that Friday afternoon, Mr. Wiley announced which grade wins the Blue Ticket Competition?? I think parents would be mighty impressed to see their kids winning a Cadet Pride Competition! Let's DO IT!

I'll know you checked the blog tonight if you visit the link down low on the right side of the blog (it's down below my Playlist of songs) that is called "What's Wrong with this Photo"? It will really test your detailed observations! I haven't had many students that can find what's wrong. The hint is to focus in CLOSELY, staring into the computer screen. Let me know what you think. I've tried getting it at school, but it's blocked like some other games and things, so try at home if you can. Can't wait to see if ANYONE can figure it out... maybe I'll have a reward set aside IF anyone can find it... Like the challenge??


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...