Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Crazy Week Ahead!!!

Hey, 5B!
I had such a great weekend! It was so busy with visiting family and cheering on the Cadets on Friday in Decorah. Then I spent a day my husband and Isaiah at an outdoor fun park with pumpkins, slides, petting zoo, bouncer, corn maze and much more! It was a blast! I even saw Grace when I was there. If your family is looking for a fun fall thing to do together, I was recommend this place. Let me know if you want to know more! Sunday was busy at school and enjoying the fall weather outside! I also ran into Kirsten's mom and found out poor Kirsten's foot has a break in it :( She'll be in a wheelchair and/or crutches for a few weeks. We'll have to show her our Cadet Pride by caring for her while she's
recovering and helping her get around.

Whether your weekend was a busy one like mine or mellow and relaxing, you'll want to get ready for a VERY busy week at school! Here's what you have to look forward to this homecoming week!

Monday - MISIC Language Test right away at 8:45, Dress up in sports/teams/jerseys, special lesson with Mr. Wiley at end of the day, Band Meeting in evening for those going out for band

Tuesday - MISIC Math Test, P.E, Dress up in pajamas

Wednesday - 3-hour early out, Library, Dress Up in Workout Clothes

Thursday - Chip Shoppe Fundraiser Kick Off Assembly at 10:00, Music, Dress as Super Hero

Friday - Last Day of Blue Ticket Competition, 2-hour early out, Homecoming Assembly at 10:00, Guidance class, Art class, Dress up in Cadet clothes

I'll know you checked the blog this weekend, if you visit the Spanish to English translation link on the right side of the blog. Type in these Spanish words EXACTLY as I have it below. Write down the English translation, and show it to me as you come in Monday morning! I'm guessing Luis may not need the translation helper!

conseguir una buena noche de sueno

1 comment:

  1. Can we wear our favorite team Shirt not exactly a jersey.

    ReplyDelete

Share your comments...